NBME Explanations

New Launch of Test Pirates Downloads with NBME answers and explanations

NBME Explanations

HOW TO IMPROVE CV FOR THE MATCH!!

Discussion in 'USMLE Step 2 CK' started by vanib, Aug 12, 2015.

• by vanib, Aug 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM
  • vanib

Expand Collapse

I see lots of wonderful and helpful people in this forum!! I guess I can use some more help!! Thanks @orthopod

could you please mention what makes a good CV, or what fields do we need to get into a successful match!
    I know its too vague a question but i guess if everyone pitches in their ideas and experiences may be we all can end up in a good PROGRAM MATCH!!

Thanks in advance!

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'USMLE Step 2 CK' started by vanib, Aug 12, 2015.

1. ChinaPaw
    you can improve your keyword ranking by using the SEO strategies for your websites. you can create more of back-links for website by using the keyword. that help you to increase keyword ranking in search engine.
  2. ChinaPaw
    The same, infinitely
  3. ChinaPaw
    I had this problem with 6.85k and now with 6.88lastest version too.I play on RGC,usually games last till 40-45 min mark but when games go longer than that the FPS drop increase,especially in ganks,to the point that it is not play-able anymore.I have a decent machine,I can play a bunch of mid to high range games with decent performance but this fps drop thing only happens in dota,not to mention the extreme fps drop when game length goes beyond 60 min mark,like I cant even handle my hero anymore.It is very annoying and frustrating.

What can I do improve my fps in long games or eradicate the problem entirely ? Any sort of helpful solution will be great.Thanks
  4. ChinaPaw
    Assuming that the priors are close to the true values, the design should be fine. There is not much else you can do to improve the design with the information you have.

Michiel