NBME Explanations

New Launch of Test Pirates Downloads with NBME answers and explanations

NBME Explanations

USMLE Step 1, Shelf, and Step 2 tutor

Discussion in 'Medical Tutors' started by orthopod, Feb 22, 2016.

1. orthopod

Expand Collapse

Did you know that your score can fluctuate +/- 20 points on test day depending on how you approach the test?
    Did you know that with only a few resources and my help, you can easily score >260?

I provide detailed strategy on how to prepare for either of these exams. My strategy involves
    --> How to prepare for the exam
    --> What materials are necessary to score as high as you want
    --> Strategic methods of maximizing your time to get the score you want
    --> Detailed scheduling tips (which topics to study when). We can incorporate this into a daily calendar so that you have direct access and can follow a timeline from up to test day
    --> I will tell you what to do on test day to maximize your score
    --> I will answer any question regarding U World, First Aid, or the NBME exams.

I will provide you my score reports for Step 1 and Step 2 as well.

In addition, I regularly help students with shelf exam prep and can help guarantee that you pass, with only a few sessions. I'm from the U.S., and will be able to offer sessions through Skype.

My price is negotiable, and payments can be made via Venmo or Chase QuickPay.

2. Rogermoore007

Expand Collapse

Hi there,

I am interested in USMLE Step 1 score tutoring or help. Could you please PM me. Thanks

3. Spring27

Expand Collapse

Hey, first of all, thank you so much for spending your time resolving queries related to nbmes etc. I am interested in figuring out exactly what to do at this point in time. I am 3 weeks away from my exam and would greatly appreciate your guidance. Please inform me if you can be available for helping me with a strategy.

4. orthopod

Expand Collapse

@Spring27 congrats on being close to finishing! I'm confident we can help you here at TestPirates. I'd need to find out a bit more info regarding where you're at in your studies and practice scores to give you more detailed advice. Let me see if one of our tutors is available for a free strategy session, and I will get in touch with you.

5. DrNeets

Expand Collapse

Hello! I'm interested in learning more about Step 1 help. New to test pirates and not sure how to message you directly. Thanks!

6. Darlene

Expand Collapse

Hello I need tutoring for my IM shelf and pediatric NBME shelf asap please let me know how much nd how it works thank you